The Aquascape Waterfall Spillway 12" makes it easy to create a waterfall or stream, providing smooth, consistent, leak-free water flow. As the incoming water rushes in, the water is diffused by strategically positioned internal barriers to create a smooth flow of water. The wide 12" spillway opening handles flow rates up to 4,000 GPH. Its durable design allows boulders, gravel, soil, or other creative landscape material to be set directly on top, making it easy to camouflage into the surrounding landscape. The spillway is extremely versatile and can be used in a wide variety of water feature applications where more expensive biological filters are not necessary, including Pondless Waterfalls. Installation is quick and easy, and Aquascape Waterfall Spillways come complete with fittings (2" PVC slip and 1.5" barbed) for trouble-free setup.
- Makes it easy to create a waterfall or stream
- Provides smooth, consistent, leak-free water flow
- Easy to camouflage into the surrounding landscape
- Ideal for a wide variety of water features, including Pondless Waterfalls
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty