Completely Re-designed Hound Heater Deluxe with a fan and 300-watt PTC element.
- Thermostatically Controlled!
- Efficiently heat up to a 75 cubic foot dog House!
Our Hound Heater Deluxe is designed with safety, simplicity and efficiency in mind. The New Deluxe Hound Heater takes the dog house heater to a new level.
Newly Redesigned Hound Heater Features:
- Simply set the temperature and forget it!
- Heats up to 75 cubic foot dog houses
- Quiet, forced-air fan disperses heat
- Long life with 100,000 On/Off Cycles
- Heating element and thermostat are replaceable
- Easy access to thermostat
- Safe, dry heat
- Pet house heater only runs when it is needed which saves energy
- Internal heat shield allows your pet to touch the lower half without any danger of getting burned.
- Rounded corners for your pet’s comfort and safety
- 300 watt long lasting, extremely efficient, heating element.
- Heating Element and Thermostat are replaceable
- Powerful enough to heat 75 cubic foot house, yet works perfectly in the smallest houses too.
- Thermo sensing bulb allows for accurate control of the heat of your pet’s house.
- Metal cord cover for added protection from chewing – Cord length: 6 feet
- Uses standard home voltage – 120V 60Hz
- 1-Year – “No Questions Asked” Warranty
- Dimensions: Approx 10″ W x 10 1/2″ L x 5 1/4″ protrudes from wall
- Includes Igloo bracket will allow the Hound Heater to be installed in an Igloo Style House
Average Temperature Ranges inside insulated pet house with a door or flap:
- Low to Medium = Approximately 32ºF to 50ºF
- Medium to High = Approximately 50ºF to 80ºF
Note: The temperature that the furnace can maintain is affected by the pet house and temperature:
- type of door or flap
- outside temperatures.
Most people will typically set their thermostat just above medium.