Automatically turns device on and off according to air temperature!
Quickly pays for itself in energy savings!
No more need to worry about constantly monitoring air temperatures for cold weather applications. Simply plug Thermo Cube into a standard electrical outlet. The Thermo Cube thermostat automatically turns power on if the air temperature falls below 35°F and automatically shuts power off when temperature rises above 45°F. With Thermo Cube, why buy expensive computer based systems or fancy timer? This handy appliance will regulate up to 2 heating devices.
The Farm Innovators Thermo Cube can be used with several different devices to help save electricity and wear & tear on your equipment. We recommend the following devices to be used with the Thermo Cube - Self Regulating Heat Tape, Heat Lamps, Stock Tank Heaters, Pond De-icer, Engine Block Heater and Outdoor Pet Heating Pads.
Here is an example: Plug the Thermo Cube into an outlet outdoors and plug your animal's outdoor heating pad into the Thermo Cube. Even if you are not around, your animal's heating pad will switch on if the outside temperature falls below 35°F. Then, when it warms up and the temperature rises above 45°F, Thermo Cube automatically shuts the power off. You save energy and your pet stays cozy.
- Save electricity by running equipment only when necessary
- Plugs into a standard 15 amp electrical outlet
- Operates with any 15 amp 120 volt electrical heater or fan
- Can be used outdoor or indoor
- Works automatically to ambient temperature
- Instant installation
- Maximum Rating: 1800 Watts, 15 Amps, 120VC (to be used with GFCI outlets)
- Approval: UL and CSA (for Canada)
- Warranty: 1 Year