Good Ideas Rain Wizard 50-Gallon Rain Barrel with Darkened Ribs and Planter Top, Assorted Colors
- Made of UV resistant resin. Will not fade for years.
- Authentic dark ribs
- Linkable to other barrels for increased capacity using separately sold linking kit
- Two brass spigots
- Offest spigot location for buckets, overflow and linking
- Overflow channel directs water away from the foundation
- Security handle for tying down empty barrels in windy weather or retail locations
- Screen to keep out debris, insects, animals, and children
- Anti-debris and bug screen
- Self-draining planter top
- 65 gallon capacity
- 1 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
When drought sets in and rain is short, rain barrels can provide that precious water you need for your lawn and garden. The Rain Wizard 65 can provide 65 gallons of pure, unchlorinated water when municipalities declare periods of low water usage. During heavy rain falls, a typical roof can produce hundreds of gallons of water. By saving that water, you can reduce your average water usage by up to 40%. With those kinds of savings, the Rain Wizard can pay for itself in just a few seasons.
The Rain Wizard features an attractive faux oak barrel design so it naturally fits in with your landscape. And the wide variety of colors allows you to even further match your barrel to your home and yard without standing out. Its plastic screen mesh is newly designed to keep out bugs, animals, and debris while still being easy to remove for cleaning and maintenance and is gentle on skin.
A front side overflow keeps water from flooding against your outside wall. The flat-back design is one of the most convenient features as it allows your barrel to sit right up against your home so you don't have to worry about purchasing excess downspout parts.
These barrels are tough. While most barrels will crack or become brittle in the winter time, the Rain Wizard will stay strong. It is still recommended that you drain your barrels when temperatures approach the freezing point.
Don't forget, you can increase your storage and savings with the Rain Wizard connector kit.
|Dimensions and Weight||35.125"x25"x26.5" at 22 lbs|