A unique, natural parasite repellant. Proven to work against skin flukes, gill flukes, white spots, Oodinium, Costia, Chilodonella and Trichodina.
Made with plant and herbal extracts making it environmentally friendly. Supports immune system, driving off the excess parasites. Product is harmless to all nitrifying filter bacteria and aquatic plants.
- 100% natural plant and herbal product
- Completely safe to use
- Nontoxic to animals and plants
- Product can be used during feeding
- Does not adversely affect either nitrifying filter bacteria or beneficial bacteria additives
- No significant reduction in the level of dissolved oxygen in the water
|Microbe-Lift All Parazoryne Concentrate Dosage|
|Add 1 teaspoon per 125 gallons of water|
|Use daily for a minimum of 10 days. For best results, use when water temperature is at least 71°F (22°C)|
How Does it Work?
Parasites naturally occur on most fish in very low levels at all times, and are normally controlled by the fish’s immune system. But when stress levels increase, the immune system is not able to respond sufficiently. This poor response allows parasites to increase in number, thus causing serious health issues in the host fish. Parasitic infections are characterized by symptoms such as: milky skin, white spots, flashing, heavy breathing and general lethargy. Parazoryne™ helps restore this immune response without damaging beneficial pond bacteria like chemical treatments do. Please note: as on any healthy fish, there will be some parasites present even after treatment.
- 100% natural plant and herbal product that is biodegradable, non-toxic and completely safe to use
- Does not harm beneficial bacteria or significantly reduce dissolved oxygen levels
- Can be used during feeding
- Does not discolor water
Each ounce treats up to 74 gallons for 10 days. Shelf life is 2 years.
Intended for use with all ornamental fish. NOT for use with fish intended for human consumption. For quarantine tank and pond use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
PCON08, PCON16, PCON32, PCONG1, MLPCON08, MLPCON16, MLPCON32, MLPCONG1, EML281, EML282, EML283, EML284, FC08072, FC08073, FC08074, FC08075, FC08076, Microbe Lift, MicrobeLift
Cannot ship when temperatures are freezing