Omni Combo System Dog Hunting Smart Tracking System OmniCombo
Sale $69.88 Add To Cart
Taking tracking to the next generation!
The Quick Track OMNI system takes tracking to the next generation! With unlimited range capability and a user-friendly app, you're able to view tracking information from your compatible smartphone or tablet.
The FREE interactive app allows an easy-to-use hunter interface and the highest satellite map resolution yet. Satellite terrain and street view maps are available and can be pre-loaded or streamed. When these maps are integrated with MURS transmissions, your OMNI delivers “Track Anyway…Track Anywhere” performance.
We know that you're often hunting in remote areas when cell coverage is limited - no problem! The OMNI collar transmits your dog's satellite position via TWO methods. It first uses the reliable MURS (Multi-Use Radio Service) to track. With MURS, you can expect up to 1-2 miles in "real-world" hunting conditions (range varies depending on terrain and other factors).
OMNI offers many options to customize the screen to your viewing preference. For example, you might like to view "bread crumbs" (a visual trail of the path that your dog has taken). You might like to see each dog's name displayed on your map, or his selected collar color. You may choose to view maps behind your dog information or compass. These viewing options can be turned on or off to suit your preferences. You can also view the screen in day mode or night mode as desired.
And for ultimate flexibility, OMNI is capable of having collars paired to both your smartphone AND your tablet, allowing you to switch between the two viewing devices as you choose. You might like the larger screen on your tablet when hunting from your vehicle, but prefer the small size and convenience of your phone when hunting on foot - OMNI delivers.
Designed and tested by houndsmen, the Quick Track OMNI lets you “Track Anyway…Track Anywhere”.
- You must have a compatible Apple or Android Smartphone or Tablet (download the free Quick Track App on the App Store for Apple devices and Google Play for Android devices)
- Your phone or tablet must be Bluetooth smart or Bluetooth smart ready (often called Bluetooth 4.0).
- Bluetooth must be turned on and your receiver and smartphone/tablet must stay within Bluetooth range (approximately 15 feet).
- Make sure your device has a data plan.
OMNI System Features
- Dog's satellite position is sent to your map via MURS technology
- Uses MURS frequency to track
- Bluetooth allows mobility for you - connect the receiver to a long-range roof mount antenna and still move freely outside your truck while viewing the hunt on your app
- Track up to 10 dogs
- Receiver uses standard AA batteries that are user-replaceable (included)
- Download satellite terrain and street view maps
- Advanced algorithm and inertial measurement unit provides dead reckoning position information when satellites are obstructed
- Capable of pairing collars to both your smartphone and tablet (you can easily switch between the 2 viewing devices)
- Includes convenient quick-release belt clip for receiver
- Assembled in the US
OMNI Collar Features
- Durable 1-Inch strap with square-buckle included
- Collar in system comes with a blue strap; extra collars come with a red strap; other strap colors are available for purchase separately (see Strap1 or Strap1Ref)
- Power the collar on by removing the magnet; reinsert the magnet to power the collar off
- Battery lasts approximately 24 hours
- Assembled in the US
- Information bar provides the battery life of your receiver, magnetic heading, and access to the one-touch compass screen
- Selected dog information is located on bottom of the map page and provides the battery life of the collar, your distance to the collar, and bearing to collar
- Touch screen makes map zooming and panning easy
- "Locate" feature snaps any desired dog, your current location, or a waypoint to the center of your map screen
- Touch the dog icon on the map or use locate feature to switch between dog/waypoint information bars
- Easily create waypoints and drag and drop them to your desired location
- Day and night screen modes
- Customize your hunt screen by turning on/off bread crumbs, dog name, or dog icon
- Switch between your tablet and smartphone with ease