PetSafe In-Ground Dog Fence PIG00-13661
Sale $69.88 Add To Cart
Powered for yards up to 10 acres.
What a wonderful feeling to give her the freedom to enjoy the yard without worrying about escape or harm. A waterproof Deluxe UltraLight™ receiver collar and buried perimeter wire combine with a small, sleek transmitter to let your precious pet know she should stay in the yard. Previously the PetSafe PRF-3004W, this new and improved system now comes with our Deluxe UltraLight Receiver collar. 4 adjustable levels of correction plus tone-only mode for training lets you find the right level for your pet. Additional built-in safety features help keep your pet safe in your yard. This economical system has easy setup and quick training to have your dog happily playing rather than harmfully straying.
- For dogs 8 pounds and up, or neck sizes 6-28"
Covers up to 1/3 acre with included wire
- Expand containment size up to 10 acres with additional boundary wire (500 feet included - additional wire available separately)
- 4 adjustable levels of static correction
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- 30-second time out forces correction to stop automatically after 30 seconds
- Anti-Linger Prevention
- Progressive Run Through Prevention
- Waterproof Deluxe UltraLight™ Receiver Collar
- Low battery indicator
- Collar uses PetSafe RFA-67 battery (included)
- Works with multiple dogs and cats (additional receiver collars required)
- Transmitter with power adapter and mounting bracket
- Receiver collar with RFA-67 battery
- Test light tool
- Operating and training guide
- 50 boundary training flags
- 500 feet of boundary wire
- Wire nuts
- Gel-filled capsules
What is a Containment System?
A Containment System is the cost-effective alternative to traditional fencing. You create an in-ground hidden fence using a boundary wire. The detailed operating and training manual guides you through the easy-to-follow self-installation process. When your dog is wearing a containment collar and approaches the boundary area, he hears a warning tone. If he continues toward the boundary, he receives a harmless but effective electrical stimulus that reminds him to stay in the "safe" part of the yard. You can also use a containment system to block off areas such as gardens, swimming pools, or anywhere else you don't want your dog to go. If you have a traditional fence, but a dog who likes to dig under or jump over it, installing the boundary wire just inside the perimeter of the fence could be your answer. Most importantly, these systems provide freedom for your dog to run AND peace of mind for you.