Petsafe Stay + Play Wireless Rechargeable Pet Dog Fence Containment System PIF00-12917
Sale $69.88 Add To Cart
- The PetSafe Stay and Play Rechargeable Wireless Pet Fence lets you adjust the size of the circular containment boundary for your dog -- up to 3/4 of an acre! The waterproof receiver collar is safe for dogs weighing 5 pounds and up, and fits neck sizes from 6" - 28". Choose between tone-only mode and five levels of static correction.
The quick charge collar takes only 2-3 hours to recharge and LED indicators let you know when the battery is getting low. Customize your receiver collar by adding any non-metallic 3/4" collar strap to the receiver.
The Stay+Play Wireless Containment System is fully compatible with both the original Petsafe PIF-300 and the Free 2 Roam Wireless Containment Systems. Current PIF-300 owners can expand their wireless coverage with the Stay and Play transmitter or take advantage of the lightweight, rechargeable receiver collar.
How the Stay + Play Wireless Dog Fence Works:The Petsafe Stay and Play provides the safest, simplest form of pet containment ever. You plug in the transmitter in an inconspicuous location in your home, and it emits a radio signal around your house. Your dog wears a lightweight receiver collar which listens for the signal. While it's receiving the signal, your dog is free to run and play. When the collar approaches the boundary of the signal area, it gives your dog a warning beep.
If your dog continues, he receives a light static energy pulse which is startling but not harmful. With a little training that is simple and quick, your pet quickly learns his boundaries. Setting the boundaries of your yard takes only a few minutes by adjusting the range on the transmitter, from a radius of just a few feet to up to 105 feet.
Stay and Play Wireless Containment System Features:
- Covers an adjustable circular area up to 3/4 acre
- Collar receiver fits 6 to 28 inch necks
- Completely portable -- no wire to bury
- Rapid charge receiver collar charges in just 2-3 hours
- Five adjustable levels of correction
- Non-stimulating tone only mode for training
- Low battery indicator
- Waterproof receiver
- Add more dogs
- Sets up in 1-2 hours
- Transmitter with AC adapter
- Waterproof receiver with adjustable collar
- Receiver charger
- Operating and training guide
- 50 training flags
- Test light tool
- Short and long contact points
- Contact point wrench
- One year manufacturer warranty
Rechargeable Wireless Receiver Collar:
- Uses a rechargeable Li-ion battery -- Instead of buying replacement batteries, just plug the collar in and it will be fully recharged in 2-3 hours. A full charge should last up to 3 weeks.
- Smaller and lighter, with an ergonomic design for comfort
- Select from 5 levels of static correction plus tone-only mode for training
- Fits dogs 5 pounds or more
- Fits neck sizes from 6 to 28 inches
- Low battery indicator
- Pass-through receiver lets you replace the factory collar strap with any non-metallic 3/4" strap -- use different strap colors for different dogs
- Add as many receiver collars to your Stay And Play system as you need
- Collar charger included
Wireless Stay+Play Containment Transmitter:
- 1/3 the size of the original PetSafe Wireless Pet Containment System Transmitter
- Looks like a small household appliance -- blends in with your home decor
- Circular adjustable boundary covers up to 3/4 acre (up to 105 radial feet)
- Lightweight and portable
- Transmitter dimensions: 7.8" x 8.6" x 10.6"
- Power Loss Alarm notifies you if transmitter power has been lost
- Overlap multiple transmitters to make a larger containment area
1. Will the PetSafe Stay + Play Wireless Fence cover a larger circle than 210 feet across?
- You can use another wireless transmitter with overlapping boundaries of at least 5-10 feet to increase the size of the pet area.
2. Can I use more than one Receiver Collar with the Stay + Play Wireless Fence?
- Yes. There is no limit to the number of pets you can contain with the Stay + Play Wireless Fence. You must purchase an additional Wireless Pet Fence Receiver Collar for each pet.
3. Can I place the receiver on another collar?
- Yes. You may use any 3/4 inch, non-metallic collar.
4. How do I charge the receiver collar?
- To charge the receiver collar, lift and slide the receiver collar strap away from the front of the unit. Lift the rubber plug to allow access to the receiver charge jack. The rubber plug needs to remain attached to the receiver collar.
Plug the receiver charger into the receiver charge jack on the receiver collar. The receiver charge jack and receiver charger are keyed to fit one way. Do not force it in backwards.
The receiver collar light will glow red when the receiver charger is properly seated into the receiver charge jack. The light will turn green when charging is complete. A built-in safety circuit prevents the receiver collar from overcharging.
5. Do I need to perform maintenance on my Stay + Play Wireless Fence?
- Check your pet's neck daily for irritation from the contact points.
- Check the contact points on the receiver collar weekly to make sure they are clean.
- Use the contact point wrench to make sure the contact points are secure. Do not over tighten.
- Check the fit of the receiver collar weekly.
- The receiver indicator light acts as a battery status indicator, flashing red every 4 to 5 seconds when battery charging is required.
You Recently Viewed...
Customers also viewed
Perimeter Technologies Rechargeable Wireless Wifi Wire-Free Dog Fence Containment Kit 1 Dog Covers 2.5 AC. WF 100