The classic elegance of the Scott Aerator Atriarch Fountain adds sophistication to any pond or water feature. Now available in a 3 h.p. model, the Atriarch Fountain features a center brass nozzle surrounded by eight individual brass nozzles that is excellent for residential and commercial locations alike.
One of the newest additions to the Scott Aerator Company product line, the Atriarch fountain is a lovely addition to any pond or lakescape. The elegant look of the Atriarch, accompanied by the tranquil sound of its cascading water, enhances your outdoor living experience while adding value to your investment.
The vibrant look of the Atriarch is achieved with a solid brass center nozzle surrounded by eight individual brass nozzles, creating a versatile water feature for both residential and commercial use. Engineered for all types of applications, the Atriarch will provide many years of maintenance-free performance.
GFCI required, Please disconnect power when swimmers are present.
- 230-volt, 1½-hp, oil-free motor.
- 90 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 40 feet high.
- 8 angled jets spray at 25 feet high.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet in length, 12-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light sets available at purchase, can also be added later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 38" minimum pond depth required.
- Pond size should be 1/4 acre or larger.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.6 amps, 1780 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
Proudly made in the USA.