The 3/4-hp DA-20 Display Aerator: affordable beauty for healthy ponds
This DA-20 moves 400 gallons of water per minute in a cascading, trumpet-shaped spray pattern, approximately 6½ feet tall by 22 feet wide.
This flow rate does a fantastic job moving algae off of the surface, maintaining clean and clear water, and keeping pesky insects away, all while adding a large amount of oxygen to the pond. Adding oxygen does wonders for your fish, and is the key component in rapidly breaking down decaying matter at the bottom of your pond. As an added benefit, more oxygen means less muck over time.
The DA-20 is manufactured utilizing a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. You won't have to add or change oil, no other maintenance is needed, and no control box is required.
The DA-20 is also simple to install, requiring just two anchoring ropes and weights or tethers.
We engineered the DA-20 to be left in the water year-round. There's no need to remove it in the fall, clean and store it in winter, or re-install in the spring. Simply shut the DA-20 off, let it freeze in and forget about it until the spring thaw. Freezing conditions do no damage to the DA-20, even over the harshest winter.
This unit is produced with 70 feet of submersible, 12-gauge power cable. Greater lengths are also available, and special orders are never a problem. A two- or four light set sold separately, easily mount within minutes; this can be added now or at a later date.
The DA-20 is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty.
This product is designed for use in either fresh or salt water.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
- 115-volt, ½-hp, oil-free motor.
- 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Default spray pattern measures 6 feet high, 22 feet wide.
- Spray pattern adjusts in width, can be as narrow as 9 feet.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet long, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths, up to 150 feet.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 30-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 32” minimum pond depth required.
- Pond size should be 1/8 acre or larger.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single-phase, 10 amps, 680 watts.
- 230-volt motor available.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- Available in 3-phase version.
- Available in 50 Hz.