Skyward Fountain 1 hp 230V
here’s nothing that compares to the beauty of flowing water, and the cascading water of the Skyward fountain sounds as beautiful as it looks. Its wide, cone-shaped spray surrounds a powerful column of water from an all-brass, precision-machined nozzle. The center column can be easily adjusted for height, making this an ideal fountain for commercial and residential applications. Also available in ½- and 1½-hp versions, the Skyward adds beauty while promoting a healthy aquatic environment through oxygen transfer and water circulation. The wide, spreading display of the Skyward will beautifully fill any lake scene. The center stream reaches heights up to 20 feet in the ½-hp version, 40 feet when using the 1½-hp model, and 50 feet with the 3 hp model. Side jets of the Skyward spray 35 feet when using the ½-hp version, over 50 feet when using the 1½-hp model and over 70 feet with the 3-hp model.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the Skyward utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making Scott Aerator fountains the most environmentally friendly ones on the market. The Skyward is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. Also available with lights.
100', 125', 150'175'. 200' up to 400'
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
Proudly made in the USA.
- 115-volt 1-hp, oil-free motor.
- Also available with a 230-volt motor.
- 50 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 20 feet high.
- Mushroom spray pattern is 35 feet in diameter.
- Spray pattern adjusts in size.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet In length, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths, up to 150 feet. (Longer cables are available for the 230-volt motor.)
- Light kits can be added with purchase or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 36-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10 amps, 670 watts, 115-volt. 230-volt model also available.
- 5-year motor warranty.