Tetra, the Bio-Active pressure filter has been re-engineered for maximum bio filtration resulting in a clear and healthy pond. New vortex internal pumping jets ensure maximum water-to-media contact to support bacterial growth and provide for superior bio-activity. The rugged construction of this filter is built to last. The unique open profile bio-activators will not clog and give you the most surface area possible. With no foam to clog, the simple back flush feature keeps your filter performing in peak condition with no need to open the filter for cleaning.
Each pressure filter is sold as either a stand-alone unit or with an integrated UV clarifier to provide permanent control of suspended algae and reduce green water.
- Model # BP4000 - 26568
- Maintains clear and healthy water
- Includes a one step back flush cleaning system for no hassle maintenance
- Biologically reduces ammonia in ponds
- Quick to install and can be hidden in the ground
- Built to last with durable components and materials
- For out of pond use only
- Water is pumped from a pump (not included) in the pond up to the filter then back to the pond from the filters discharge. (See illustration below for suggested install).
- All three ports are 1-1/4" BSP
- Filter has 1-1/4" - 1-1/2" Step-down Barbed Intake and Discharge. Connect using our 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" Non Kink Spiral tubing.
- Includes very thorough directions
- Integrated Ultraviolet Light (requires electrical power) with 9ft Grounded Power Cord
- Backed by a 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty