Reduce watering frequency up to 50% and reduce plant shock!
Provides a professional watering every time; 5-9 hour water flow rates; eliminates evaporation and run-off. If you plant trees, you need Treegator. Golf courses, parks, cities, nurseries, landscapers, DOT's, resorts and homeowners all love its simple, affordable tree watering technology. Nurseries - perfect for soaking trees before digging. 10 mil, UV polyester reinforced polyethylene with a 20 gallon capacity. One Treegator fits up to 3" caliper-zip two or three together to water up to 12" caliper trees. Dark green in color.
- Single bag holds approx. 20 gallons of water.
- Fits mininum 1 inch tree trunk up to a maximum 4 inch tree trunk (Zip 2 bags together to water 5 to 8 inch trees/2 bags=about 40 gallon setup)
- Made of green polyethylene with nylon webbing, black polypro straps and green nylon zippers.
- UV treated to withstand exposure to sunlight.
- 2 drip hole locations per bag-Standard drip time of 5 to 9 hours.
- Fill opening fits up to 3" diameter hose.
- Filled with water: 30" Tall x 18" Wide (at base)
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Place on tree trunk, with the zippers on the uphill side of the tree.
- Wrap both sides around trunk (1" to 4" dia. trunk*) until zippers meet.
- Two 20 gal. bags zipped together back-to-back - Fits 5 to 8" dia. trunk
- Zip sides of bag together from bottom to top.
- Lift tag to expose fill opening at top of bag.
- Insert hose into fill opening and begin filling with water.
- Fill bag to 1/4 capacity, then gently lift up on straps at top of bag to
- No more guess work- Provides a professional watering every time.
- Reduces watering frequency-Fill just once a week for most new tree plantings.
- Reduces the amount of time spent at tree- Setup and fill in less than 5 minutes.
- Saves water resources- 100% water absorption with little or no run-off.
- Deep water penetration with each application- Promotes deep root growth and reduces transplant shock.