Rhino II Heavy Duty Bottom Drain with Air Diffusers. It's the most durable production bottom drain that we've found and is made in the US. They are sturdy, reliable, and a heavy duty solution for your bottom drain needs either under or over the liner applications.
The Rhino II brings commercial quality to your pond at an economical price. All Rhino drains are made from Schedule 80 PVC and designed by computer generated machine fabrication and are thermally welded by hand to assure top quality dependable welds. All Rhino drains can be installed with extreme confidence in any application by beginners and experts alike.
A bottom drain can be said to be one of the most important parts of a pond installation, in that its integrity is paramount to the success of the entire project. This drain has been designed to make installations easy, with a dependable seal to protect against hidden leaks, which can happen with most other drain flanges available today. By having a wider machined flange, Rhino also allows for a greater margin of error by the installer when cutting the liner to fit the drain. Compare the engineering of Rhino bottom drains to any on the market and you will see the quality is evident!
- Thicker flanges and liner attachment ring that will not flex, distort or crack
- All attachments are precision machine fitted for extra strength with no need for gap filling
- All joints are hand welded resulting in more strength than the speed welds used on other drains.
- Full 3" height over the discharge port of Rhino II equals more concrete over the horizontal discharge.
- Direct pipe connection into the air bladder. (no snaking an airline through the pipe)
- Rhino air drains contain a 1.5" commercial air check valve to prevent water from entering the airline.
- Rhino drains do not use any injection molded components which would weaken the structure.